Friday, January 2, 2015

Refreshing...

Today is a day of refreshing. . .

It's January 2, 2015. I woke up this morning in my cozy and beautiful home (yes, I'm blessed, I'll be the first to admit it!) and my sleep app stated that I achieved 100% sleep quality! Now, if that's not a sign of how awesome this new year is going to be, then I don't know what is - AMAZING!

Next, I read my bible and I thought about the beautiful words I read and I just reveled in the idea that a new year inclines my heart to dream about new things that the Lord is going to do in my life and through my life, I got excited.

Then, I moved onto those things which make my heart happy, cleaning, organizing, facebooking, cleaning, rearranging, purging, organizing, catching up with my roommate, drinking coffee, facebooking, organizing...shoot, mentioned that already.

View from my workspace in my room!

I even wrote thank you cards, amazed myself with that feat. And did a load of laundry and unpacked my suitcase. 

It's now about 4 p.m., and I have not yet made it out of my pj's, I'm enjoying a cup of tea and I feel refreshed.

I pray that as you are getting a jumpstart to your weekend - the first one of the new year - you are feeling refreshed. 

"For I will satisfy the weary ones and refresh everyone who languishes" - Jeremiah 31:25

Love and blessings. . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment